STOPit Solutions Equips Hospitals with the HELPme Mental Health Support Program
Trusted by over 8,000 organizations nationwide, STOPit Solutions is dedicated to keeping your entire workplace community safe and healthy. With the ongoing and growing mental health crisis, STOPit Solutions understands the importance of a solid Mental Health Support Program.
In one easy-to-use app, the STOPit HELPme program provides three different ways to ask for help:
- Direct Link to Basic Needs Resources
- Immediate 24/7 Crisis Support
- Two-Way Communication Channel with your organization
The HELPme program:
- Provides an easy-to-use companywide mental health support system.
- Helps to identify employees in need.
- Serves as a crisis prevention and early intervention resource.
- Decreases the stigma surrounding mental health by normalizing asking for help.
- Encourages positive relationships and behaviors (an entire workplace community looking out for each other).
- Improves workplace climate and employee connectedness.
- Promotes the success and well-being of ALL employees.
For more information, contact:Kevin Askew Chief Revenue Officer 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Suite 4116 Holmdel, NJ 07733 (o) 732-678-6656 www.stopitsolutions.com