Healthcare Workforce Solutions
Qualivis Workforce Management Program is an all-encompassing solution for healthcare staffing including clinical and non-clinical staffing, locum tenens, interim, international, and permanent hiring. Qualivis provides a simple and efficient model designed to deliver high-quality talent and streamline operations. Qualivis provides one contract, point of contact, software, and invoice to service all needs with over 200 pre-vetted agency partners. As a national provider of healthcare workforce solutions, Qualivis works to simplify staffing and help hospitals build a better workplace to improve patient care.
Morgan Hunter HealthSearch (MHHS) provides Executive Search and Interim Leadership recruitment for hospitals and health systems nationwide. The MHHS innovative performance-based retained search process and contingency-based interim leadership solution provides MHHS clients with the highest level of service at a reasonable cost.
MHHS' expertise is for positions at the manager level and above.
To learn more contact Barry Jackson, 800.917.6447, BJackson@mhhealthsearch.com.
Staff Care, Inc. is a national locum tenens physician staffing company that places thousands of temporary physicians and other clinicians annually. Staff Care helps clients fill short-term vacancies in all physician specialties; it also fills CRNA, dentist, and pharmacy staffing needs. The company assists hospitals, medical groups, occupational medical clinics, individual practitioners, health networks, community health centers, psychiatric facilities, government institutions, and other organizations in maintaining patient care, referrals, and revenue. Additionally, Staff Care now offers Locum Tenens billing services, a first of its kind, dedicated service to helping clients recoup revenue generated by temporary physicians.
Founded in 1992, Staff Care is a company of AMN Healthcare, the leader in innovative healthcare workforce solutions, and is certified by the Joint Commission. Staff Care is the proud sponsor of The Country Doctor of the Year Award, which honors the spirit and dedication of America’s rural practitioners and has been profiled by USA Today, The Today Show, Parade and many other publications. Staff Care is a nationally recognized source of temporary staffing expertise and has been cited for its data and analysis by publications ranging from The Wall Street Journal to Modern Healthcare.
Med Travelers specializes in the placement of temporary mid-level professionals, including therapists, imaging technologists, and other allied healthcare professionals.
The company has earned national recognition from clients and providers for its thorough pre-qualifying process, premier malpractice insurance coverage, and flexible assignment lengths. Med Travelers also publishes the highly regarded Review of Temporary Healthcare Staffing Trends and Incentives. A company of AMN Healthcare, Med Travelers is part of the largest and most innovative healthcare staffing organization in the industry.
Permanent Placement Physician Search
Merritt Hawkins is the largest permanent physician and advanced practitioner recruiting and consulting company in the United States. For more than three decades, Merritt Hawkins has specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins is acknowledged as the industry's leading source of permanent physician, advanced practitioner and allied recruiting and consulting expertise.
In addition to providing physician search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins generates data and analyses that have become standard benchmarks and reference points for healthcare professionals throughout the country. These resources are developed both to provide Merritt Hawkins’ associates with the information they need to be effective in the marketplace and to help inform fellow healthcare professionals regarding trends in the healthcare staffing market. Third parties such as federal government entities, nonprofit groups, and universities now retain Merritt Hawkins to conduct thought leadership projects on their behalf. Referenced in media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Fortune, Forbes, and many others, this information is derived from various surveys, white papers, educational programs, articles, and other sources.
- 32 years of proven search and consulting experience
- Endorsed by 25 state hospital associations
- Nation’s largest permanent physician search firm
- Over 3,000 physician search assignments each year
- Over 150 physician search consultants
- Comprehensive, value added services
- Three national and regional offices
- National noted thought leader, surveys, white papers and national speaking presentations
Healthcare thought leadership from Merritt Hawkins is respected across all facets of the sector, covering topics such as population health, physician shortages and hospital/physician relations. Detailed surveys are also conducted on physician compensation, revenue generation and resident practice preferences.
- White Papers: Recent white papers include the Physician Supply and Demand Fact Sheet, The Growing Use and Recruitment of Hospitalists, and Family Medicine Recruiting Trends and Recommendations.
- Surveys: Recent surveys include the 2019 Physician Inpatient/Outpatient Revenue Survey, and the 2018 Survey of America's Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives. .
- Reports: Recent reports include a physician career guide from Merritt Hawkins and the Patient Physician Access Index.
This ongoing commitment as a leader in healthcare strategies and solutions helps Merritt Hawkins help both clients and candidates make informed physician recruitment and medical career decisions.
Recognized as a leader in performance improvement for 25 years, Press Ganey partners with more than 10,000 healthcare organizations worldwide to create and sustain high performing organizations, and ultimately, improve the overall healthcare experience. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to help clients operate efficiently, improve quality, increase market share and optimize reimbursement. Press Ganey works with clients from across the continuum of care – hospitals, medical practices, home care agencies and other providers – including 50% of all U.S. hospitals.
Specialties include healthcare patient satisfaction, physician engagement, employee engagement, quality improvement, safety culture, patient flow, community image, consulting, technology, core measures, e-measures and operational improvement.
For more information contact Jared Rathy, 402.730.2405, Jared.Rathe@pressganey.com.
Safety & Wellness Solutions
STOPit Solutions was founded in 2013 with a vision to fight cyberbullying by using technology to give everyone a voice to help stop individuals from inflicting pain on others. STOPit's founder, Todd Schobel, was inspired by the heart-wrenching story of Amanda Todd, a victim of online predation and relentless cyberbullying by her peers. Amanda shared her story via flashcards in a YouTube video - she then took her own life at just 15 years old.
While that vision still lies at the core of STOPit's business, it has transformed into creating safer, healthier places to learn, work, and live by providing students, employees, and citizens with STOPit's comprehensive safety & wellness solutions to help protect their physical, and mental well-being. Today, STOPit is proud to call 7,000+ organizations its customers... andSTOPit is just getting started. As safety & wellness continues to grow in importance, STOPit can stay committed to delivering innovative solutions that protect and save lives every day.
In the Workplace, Awareness is Step 1 towards Prevention, but employees may be fearful to speak up. Creating safe & trusted communication channels are key to addressing employee reluctance to come forward.
STOPit provides Tecnology, Training, and Resources to Meet Your Safety & Wellness Needs.
Workplaces are experiencing serious challenges, from sexual harassment, bullying, and discrimination to fraud, safety concerns and violence.
Employees are also dealing with Mental Health issues as a result of the pandemic. The results of a recent survey show the below stats:
- Stressed out and stretched too thin: 93% of health care workers were experiencing stress, 86% reported experiencing anxiety, 77% reported frustration, 76% reported exhaustion and burnout, and 75% said they were overwhelmed.
- Worried about exposing loved ones: 76% of healthcare workers with children reported that they were worried about exposing their child to COVID-19, nearly half were worried about exposing their spouse or partner, and 47% were worried that they would expose their older adult family members(s).
- Emotionally and physically exhausted: Emotional exhaustion was the most common answer for changes in how healthcare workers were feeling over the previous three months (82%), followed by trouble with sleep (70%), physical exhaustion (68%) and work-related dread (63%). Over half selected changes in appetite (57%), physical symptoms like headache or stomachache (56%), questioning career path (55%), compassion fatigue (52%) and heightened awareness or attention to being exposed (52%). Nurses reported having a higher exposure to COVID-19 (41%) and they were more likely to feel too tired (67%) compared to other healthcare workers (63%).
- Not getting enough emotional support: 39% of healthcare workers said that they did not feel like they had adequate emotional support. Nurses were even less likely to have emotional support (45%).
- Struggling with parenting: Among people with children, half reported they are lacking quality time or are unable to support their children or be a present parent.
These challenges greatly impact a company's most important asset: Their People. That's why STOPit offers proven comprehensive workplace solutions to help identify, intervene, and get help for individuals.
Through the STOPit solutions and servces Workplaces can:
- Promote A "Speak Up" Work Culture
- Address Negative Feelings Early
- Detect/Deter Serious Incidents
- Prevent Lawsuits / Risk Mitigation
- Maintain Incident Documentation
- Improve Employee Retention