Transparency & Innovation 2016
On March 3, join healthcare executives from leading institutions at the 2016 Transparency & Innovation Leadership Summit. You'll interact with the foremost leaders in transparency as strategies are explored that can help your organization advance performance transparency initiatives and meet the demands of an increasingly consumer-driven market.
Come to Salt Lake City to add your voice to the conversation, network with peers and learn how the movement can help align staff, improve care delivery and protect brand integrity.
Attend the Leading Performance Transparency Summit
Pioneers of the transparency movement and Press Ganey thought leaders will deliver practical insights and proven best practices on key topics such as:
- Next-generation strategies to create and sustain consumer-driven value.
- Committing to and leveraging statistically valid, rigorous and unbiased data to protect brand integrity.
- Strategic approaches to launching a successful program in a competitive marketplace.
- Leveraging physician review scores and website initiatives to increase SEO.
- Fostering physician alignment and buy-in.
This Event is Hosted by University of Utah Health Care and Press Ganey
Summit registration fee is $395. Register online today to reserve your spot.
Reserve your room at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. Room rate is $239/night plus taxes. Hotel cutoff date is Feb. 17.
Continuing Education Credits
All sessions qualify for continuing education credits. Visit the Press Ganey website for more details.
Download the agenda for additional Summit details and travel recommendations.