Transforming Care Delivery
Discover proven approaches to advancing the patient experince, join Press Ganey November 2-4 at the 2016 Press Ganey National Client Conference, Transforming Care: The Future in Focus, to learn best practices and innovative strategies for reducing patient and caregiver suffering and developing the next generation of healthcare.
This year's event offers more than 80 educational breakout sessions packed with proven best practices for improving performance, all of which qualify for continuing education credits. Maximize your conference experience by selecting sesisons designed for your role or care setting from eight specialized Focus Areas:
- Building Patient-Centered Care
- Building Patient-Centered Care in Medical Practices
- Creating a Culture that Reduces Patient and Caregiver Suffering
- Delivering Compassionate, Connected Nursing Care
- Developing Excellence and High Reliability in Safety and Quality
- Inspiring Physician Leadership and Effectiveness
- Making the Most of Press Ganey Solutions, Reporting and insights
- Special Topic Forums (Dental, Home Health, Post-Acute Care)
Vist www.pressganey.com to learn more about Focus Areas and all the conference has to offer, including two world-class keynotes, special networking events and more than 80 breakout sessions that deliver leading approaches to reducing serious safety events, increasing caregiver engagement and improving the patient experience across your organization.
Register for Transforming Care: The Future in Focus